- The information you provide to us
You may provide us with information about you in a number of ways, including when you:
- Visit our Website
- Register for an account on our Website
- Log in (including Social Log in)
- Sign up for newsletter(s)
- Enter a competition or prize draw
- Complete surveys
- Post on message boards
- Submit videos, photographs or other content
- Provide feedback
- Contact us
- What type of information do we collect about you?
This Policy covers the “personal data” we collect about you through our site, Facebook applications and mobile applications. “Personal data” is information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of personal data include your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Information sent to us by your web browser
We collect information regarding your navigation that is sent by your web browser to our web servers when you are browsing the site, Facebook applications and mobile applications. This typically includes your IP address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, information relating to your navigation (pages visited, date and time of visit, name and version of your browser) as well as your user name if you have registered to any restricted areas of the site, Facebook applications and mobile applicationsWhether or not you provide us with your personal information is your choice; however, in many instances, this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, obtain a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Website.
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.